Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goodbye Summer

With August drawing to an end in just a few hours, I feel as though we're on the slippery slope towards the cold, grey, blustery winter. Alright, alright. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. In all honesty, I must admit that about this time of year I start to get really excited for fall and those blustery days where you just cozy up on the couch with a hot drink and book in hand. I get excited thinking about out what new gifts I'll be making for Christmas this year and anxiously begin the process. I absolutely love scarves and very soon my neck will go into hiding, as I will be donning one daily.

This picture made me smile because just as I am excited, but bracing myself, for colder weather, someone thought this tree might need a little help and made it a scarf!


Here's to a great summer had, the beautiful fall days on the way, those few very warm days we will still inevitably have, and all the cold ones that are stacking up against us! Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment