Saturday, November 13, 2010

Deck the Halls!


Some may say it's too soon to be decking the halls. I, on the other hand, already have our Christmas tree up! And as far as Christmas shopping goes, well you can never get started too early on that. Speaking of shopping, let me show you the new necklace that is sure to be a hit for the holidays!
This great initial necklace is the perfect personalized gift to give. You always hear how initial gifts are such a hit and I know that I, personally, always turn to monogram-type items when I don't know what to give someone. This year, you can get your preferred initial stamped onto a wooden tag and paired up with a fun beaded charm all for $18! And you can feel even better about your purchase since 20% of all purchases go to benefit To Write Love On Her Arms. It's a total win-win!
Head on over to the store to pick one, or two, or three out! You can specify the type/color beaded charm you'd like to go with the initial, or you can leave it up to me to pick one out just for you. What a great gift?! Until next time...

2 comments: