Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back In Business!!!

My door has been closed for too long... 
Abandoned and neglected...


Now, though, I am happy to say that I am back in business


The last several months have been a roller coaster for my little family. It all began in May when we found out that we were going to be moving back to Arkansas. Jonathan got offered a position to transfer from the Apple store in Chicago to one opening in Little Rock. Since it would bring us back home he took the job and here we are! :) We moved at the end of July, right around our four year anniversary for being married and living in Chicago. It was very sad to say goodbye to the Windy City that we grew to love, but it has been wonderful being back in the Natural State. 

I must say that I may be the most surprised of all to be saying that I'm back in business. I have been amazed, since moving to Arkansas, at the amount of interest that there has been surrounding my jewelry and if I was going to open shop again now that we're settled. All of the interest translated into a lot of encouragement for me so I figured, what the heck! It's something I love to do and the fact that others enjoy it and are able to benefit from it is just awesome sauce. :) So, *drumroll please* I'd like to announce my first show dates here in Arkansas:

September 30th & October 1st
McArthur Church - 3501 John Harden Dr. Jacksonville, AR

Registration to the conference is required for shopping so visit here to find out all of the specifics and to register. It should be a great weekend full of the Word, fellowship, and awesome handmade goodies! 

I am quite glad to be reopening the doors to TheLoudWhisper and I'm excited to see what all is in store for this little business. There are already other show dates in the works, so of course I will keep you posted. I thank you so much for your continued interest and support in this venture of mine. Be on the look out for new items (jewelry and home goods) as well as those upcoming show dates. 

Until next time... 
*which will hopefully be a lot sooner than the last time*

No comments:

Post a Comment