Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Offer!

I'm so sorry that it has been a week now since my last post! Much has been going on. The most exciting of those things being that our little guy started saying "Da-Da"!!

I wanted to take a moment and say YAY to Emily James from Emily James Events for purchasing the featured necklace and getting free shipping! She is an event planner out of Texas and has lots of great ideas. Check out her website, blogs, and Facebook FanPage for more information on her. *Psst-I here there's a special deal listed about TheLoudWhisper on her FB FanPage. It's only good for a week (6.30.10) so hurry over and check it out!*

Well, today has been long so I'm hoping to relax a little by heading into the kitchen to do some cooking and baking (Thank you Julia Childs for reminding me that there is a difference). My hubby had a long day too so I'd like to surprise him when he gets home with some yummy-yummies. I hope everyone else had great days, though, and continues on to have a great week! I'm excited to be listing some new items over at the shop in the next few days so be looking forward to that!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my necklace! I already know what I'm going to wear it with!

    ReplyDelete