Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Thursday!

I can't believe today is already Thursday! This week seems to have flown by for me. At the beginning of the week I was a bit under the weather (which worked out because the actual weather wasn't all that nice either), but now I'm feeling much better. Me and the boy-o got to go down to the Farmer's Market on Tuesday and pick up some very fresh, very delicious eats! We got some beautiful asparagus and peas that were as tasty as they were photogenic!
Tuesday night we realized that someone had busted into our car breaking a window, ripping out the cd player (which was about 7 years old), taking our gps (which didn't work anymore) and stole our jack out of our trunk. All in all a pretty terrible hit on their part, but still a big headache for us. Thankfully, the hubby was off Wednesday so when not hanging out as a family we were dealing with all the car stuff. And that brings us to today! And what a beautiful day it is here in the Windy City. I took the little guy down to the lake this morning and we both enjoyed the nice breeze and the beautiful scenery. I tell ya, there is nothing like Chicago in the summer.

I'm very excited about all things jewelry too! I have so many ideas pouring into my head that I just can't stand it! I wanted to let you all know that the necklace that was featured on an earlier post is still up for grabs over at my shop.
Just type in SUNNY SUNDAY as a "Message to Seller" when you check out to receive free shipping! There have also been some new products added that you should check out as well. New necklaces and, my personal favorite, the Eyeglasses Chain. I wore mine all through college and always got big compliments. In fact, it was my top seller at the time! I think it brings out everyone's secret librarian side!

Have a Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment