Friday, June 4, 2010

Ta-Da!

Finally, theloudwhisper has a home for her thoughts! For so many years I have been trying to get my internet act together and I can now say, "Ta-Da!"

Now, for a proper introduction. My name is Stacy M. and I live with my hubby and kiddo in Chicago, IL. I have been making jewelry for over five years and it all got started because I could not get my ears pierced. Believe me, I tried to get them pierced, but my sensitive little earlobes just wouldn't allow it. So, I began making myself clip-on earrings and one thing led to another and I ended up making necklaces, bangles, and real earrings for those lucky ladies who could actually wear them! Over these many years I have sold some of my items to friends and family and been a part of a few shows, but I'm just not satisfied with that. Hopefully you glanced at my "The Purpose" tab above here and saw that my focus for making jewelry has shifted from mere clip-ons for the pierce-less to trying to make a big difference in people's lives with my sales. Whether the proceeds go towards someone you love who is needing help and encouragement, or if this brings light to issues that may have been ignored, swept under the rug, or taboo, or if this just makes someone feel pretty then it will have all been worth it. I used to not be able to bear life, but now I love it! I hope that love and hope is evident through the one thing I feel that I can do really well, and that's my jewelry.

So what's in store for this blog? Well, I hope for it to keep you in the loop with the store by letting you know when there are new items, specials, and events. Ultimately, though, I hope that it allows me and you to have a more personal connection.

Until next time...

1 comment: