Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inspiration Galore

I just love the way all of the world's colors go together absolutely seamlessly. I often find myself pulling inspiration for my jewelry from snapshots all around me. Just yesterday I was lying down for a quick nap and I was staring out our living room window and I was totally captivated by how the white trim work of the window perfectly framed the green of the leaves, the more yellow-green of the leaves with sun shining on them, the little bit of blue that was peaking through the leaves, and then the darker more contrasting gray and brown of the tree bark. It was beautiful!

Today it is quite gray and rainy here in Chicago. My husband has the day off so I hope that with his help with the kiddo I'll be able to get some new pieces made. I'm excited about what is going to come out of that snapshot I was just describing to you and I'm also excited about a new concept for a new collection that I've been working on. I'll be excited to start letting you know the details very soon!

In the meantime, be expecting a major overhaul on my Etsy Shop. Lots of new items will be making their debut so feel free to check it out and send your friends to it!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment