Friday, June 11, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Contrary to the title of this post, it is neither very sunny or Sunday. In fact it's a sort of grey, very humid, Friday. But please continue reading for the importance of that title to be revealed.


Well I am excited to say that the overhaul on my shop is well under way. I have added several new items and have many more that will be going up soon. It never fails, though, that whenever I start taking pictures or trying to do the "business" stuff that has to be done I always end up churning out new pieces. It seems that often times I am most creative when it involves interrupting other tasks. Oh well. You gotta strike while the iron's hot, right?!


Speaking of new pieces, I wanted to introduce the necklace that came about from that afternoon when I was gazing out the window while trying to fall asleep (read my "Beauty Galore" post for the full story). I am very pleased
with how all the textures, shapes, and colors came together. I am also very big into pendants
right now. All of my necklaces have several things coming off of them and I'm really okay with it. I like the idea that the necklace doesn't have to stop just because the chain does. Anyways, you can see this item with more pictures at www.theloudwhisper.etsy.com. If you decided to purchase it, type SUNNY SUNDAY in the "Message to Seller" box and you will get free shipping!

I hope that everyone had a good week and that everyone will have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Love the way you see nature in your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete