Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Time to Focus

Often times I will get so excited about the jewelry that I am making that I end up jumping all over the place when making it. Though this sort of creative process generally works for me, I am noticing that it would be hugely beneficial to me to have some focus. Therefore, I have decided to introduce 3 lines that I feel help bring focus and cohesiveness to my jewelry.

First, I'd like you to meet Ditto.


Ditto is a classy lady with great taste. Her jewelry is never overstated and though she loves to always buy a new bauble, she still agrees that pearls are best for any occasion. She is a refined woman who is not afraid to correct you if the silverware is set in the wrong place. She is a socialite. She is imaginative. She has great stories.

Next, I'd like you to meet Willow.


Willow is a free spirit. She is not afraid of color and will layer her jewelry just like her clothes. She likes wares that dangle and stand out. She loves to twirl in circles at the park and probably doesn't know where the silverware is supposed to go. You would most likely find her drinking hot tea out in her shop behind the house where she has paint and unfinished canvases strewn everywhere.

Finally, there is Robin.


Robin is an earthy gal. She loves to be outside doing things like riding her bike, hiking, fishing and camping. She likes to dress up, but she will probably be wearing her Chacos with her skirt. Her jewelry is usually more neutral, but definitely not boring. Robin's grandmother taught her where the silverware goes, so she's always correcting it at her best friends house.

Well, there's the girls! I feel like their personalities are in each one of us and my jewelry likes to bring those sides of us out. Please see the SHOP section at the top to purchase these items through PayPal.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, you are an inspiration. You have the gift of an eye for the magnificent. You are an artist and a storyteller. I enjoy getting to experience these moments of beauty with you... and I'm especially fond of the ditto collection...

    ReplyDelete