Friday, September 10, 2010

"Music is my Boyfriend"

It's plain and simple. I. Love. Music. The title of this post comes from one of my favorite songs by CSS. You see, some people can focus with the TV on, others need complete silence. For me, if I'm going to get anything accomplished, I need music on. A few bands that I love to concentrate to would be M83, Pete Yorn, Beirut, The Postal Service, Nickel Creek, Bon Iver and many many more. Check them out! In the mean time, let me know who you love to listen to! If you introduce me to a new band, I'll let you have 20% off a future purchase. It's a win-win situation for all of us. I get new music to inspire me, and you get a fun new piece of jewelry to either keep for yourself or give as a gift. So, click on the "Comment" tab below and give me your favorite bands! I will post on Sunday Night who will be receiving the discount along with a discount code, so you'll have to check back. Oh, and I'm requiring that you be a follower for this little un-official contest so be sure you do that too to qualify. Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. I love love Postal Service as well! My current fave is a compilation of artists in the album "Do Fun Stuff". It's a bunch of indie artists and it bills itself as kids music that grownups love too and I have to agree! If I'm going. To have a kid's song stuck in my head, at leat it's a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Rocket Summer when I want to get something done. they are upbeat and get me movin! lol. Or I think you might like The Spill Canvas - they are probably better for concentrating. :) I hope you enjoy. My husband introduced me to Spill Canvas. - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i love to see you make some sets! matching earrings necklace ring etc.... i know your items are very unique so may be it could be an unique set - not matching exactly but definitely coordinating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stephanie! I'm a big fan of The Spill Canvas, but have never really gotten into The Rocket Summer. I'll have to give them another try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beirut is an amazing band! Keep blogging it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Tim should win the contest. he needs a new necklace. ;)

    ReplyDelete