Sunday, September 12, 2010

Contest

Okay guys, I'm going to extend the contest until the end of Friday, September 17th! I realized after only one person posted a response (thanks Andrea! Type in MUSIC whenever you make a purchase to get your 20% off!) that having a contest that only lasted the weekend was probably not enough time for everyone. So, on your mark, get set, GO! I will post Friday night who all gets the discount. And don't think that you can just type in MUSIC in a message to me when you purchase something and get the discount... I am sneakier than you... ;)

So, Sunday night means it's time to buckle down for the coming week. I used to dread falling asleep on Sunday nights while I was still in grade school because I knew the faster I went to sleep the faster I would actually have to go to school. Though this mindset was great on Christmas Eve, it was not so great the night before school. Thankfully, though, I don't have anything to dread come Monday morning now. Life is sweet, the weather is changing, I have wonderful friends and a great family, and every morning I get to see my sweet son smile at me. The best!

I have been posting new items on Etsy tonight. Argh, that is such a drag for me to do. Will you do it for me? The problem is that it takes me forever to do it, especially now that I'm trying to keep a paper trail for each item to keep me organized. After a couple of hours I only managed to get 4 items up and was working on a 5th item when the site decided to keep giving me an ERROR message. Fortunately, that was my legitimate excuse to stop. Unfortunately, this is something I've been needing to sit down and do for a long time and I was finally in that mode when I had to stop. I am making it my goal to post something, if not a few somethings, each night this week. Wish me luck!

Here's to going to sleep and facing Monday morning. If you're not quite ready, fix yourself a snack and relax to a movie before you call it a night!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment