Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yay for 20% Off!


Congratulations Andrea and Stephanie! You both have a 20% off discount that you can use by the end of 2010 on any total purchase from the shop! If you see something posted on the blog that you don't see in the shop, just let me know what it is that you're interested in and I'll let you know if I still have it. When you make your purchase via Etsy, type in MUSIC in the Message To Seller and then you'll be refunded the proper amount once I receive the order. Yay for y'all and yay for new music!

Speaking of the shop, I have slowly but surely been working this week to get more items posted to it so be sure that you're still checking it out. I'm also excited to let you know about a new craft fair that I'll be doing on October 9th called Cornucopia. More details about that to come later, but mark your calendars!!

Fall is definitely setting in here in the Windy City. Though there are a couple of days in the extended forecast that predict low 80's, I'm sure that will be the last of our warm weather. It's not all bad, though. I do love having the fresh, cool breeze blowing through the apartment and cuddling up with some apple cider and a movie on the couch. I would normally wait until the beginning of October to hang the scarecrow out on our front door, but I think he might be going up early this year ;)

I hope all of you are finding yourself enchanted with the change of season as I know I am. Wish me luck with the posting of more items, because it's a sure thing that I'd rather be outside on the playground with my little fella than inside on the computer. Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. kinda disappointed that Tim didn't win! lol... And i'm loving the nicer weather. i did notice last week that some leaves are changing colors. they are gradually making their way into the world. Good luck with posting. I'll be checking it out for sure. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support with all the Etsy posting Stephanie. My inventory is fully up-to-date now, so all I have to do is post things. Whew! And Tim missed a key part in the contest... he didn't become a follower! That Tim. But yay for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, You're blog is so sweet and the beautiful things you're making for etsy are just perfect! I'll be purchasing in the future- promise! I can't get enough buttons and baubles in my life! I hope you and your little family are doing wonderful! xoxo Andrea

    ReplyDelete