Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Holy cow, I have been churning out so much jewelry left and right over the past several days that I'm worn out! I have been gearing up for my first AR show this weekend beginning Friday night (find more information here)! Although I've made a decent amount of jewelry, I still feel like I need two or three times as much as what I currently have. Whew! I love it when business is busy! :) Here is a sneak peak at a few of my favorite items that will be showcased:


The dainty brunette featured in this necklace is actually from a vintage clip on earring. Now she has new life on a beautiful double-chain necklace.


Who knows what secrets this Master Lion key kept hidden. Paired with this beautiful tickled-pink square stone (refurbished from a flea market bracelet), the two make quite the conversation piece. 


These earrings are perfect for your Autumn wardrobe. With the harvest orange stone discs and the mahogany wood beads, it puts me in the mood to go pick pumpkins!

None of these items are for sale yet (since I'm rushing to build inventory for the weekend), but after this weekend I'll be opening up a new page to this blog where you can purchase some of my pieces. If you make it out to Jacksonville either Friday or Saturday for the conference, please stop by my table! I'd love to meet you!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment