Thursday, September 29, 2011

Show Time!

This has been the scene lately around our humble abode:


And this is only part of it! Literally, every flat surface around here has had jewelry on it for the past 48hrs, but now it is all neatly packed away and ready for the show. I must say I am so excited with how all of the pieces turned out. It's really neat to watch how they come together. Even though I'm the one in control of making it all, it's like my hands just run away and when they finally take a breather there is all of this beautiful jewelry sitting in front of me. It's amazing! 

Come on out and see me and the several other vendors at McArthur Church tomorrow beginning at 5:30pm. I would love to meet you! Tickets are $15 at the door. I know it's going to be a great time of fellowship, worship, and the Word. And of course shopping! :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment