Monday, July 12, 2010

Sick Day #1

It's not too easy getting sick when there is an 8 month old to take care of, laundry to do, errands to run, and jewelry to make. Who really has time for being sick? Thankfully, my little guy is feeling much better, but I'm afraid his Strep claimed another casualty in our family... The Mama. The Papa, fortunately, was off work today so he has been able to run the errands and take care of the boy-o, however he cannot make jewelry for me and right now my head is pounding so hard that I can't focus well enough on all the small pieces to make new jewelry. Let's just hope that this amoxicillin kicks in quickly and I can be back on my feet by tomorrow. Even more, let's hope no one else gets this nasty thing called Strep.

Until next time...

*Did anyone notice my "Fiddler on the Roof" references above? It's hard to get some of my humor across when I'm only typing and not actually talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment