Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thank You Amoxicillin!

Fortunately, 'Sick Day #1' was really only awful for that first day. The doc ordered up some good 'ole amoxicillin and my sweet husband was able to take care of all the errands and the baby so I could stay in bed the whole day. I have to admit, I think it did just as much good for my soul to have a day where I was only allowed to be in bed as it was good for my health. Under normal circumstances (or even sick circumstances) I would never just lie in bed and watch movies and be completely and utterly unproductive. In regards to this circumstance, though, I don't think I could have done anything better for myself. Here's to a day off! And here's to a week later being totally back in the game!

Now that the Strep has been kicked, I absolutely have to focus on building up my inventory for the Crafter's Round-Up that is only, oh, 3 weeks away! Eek! I love being in a creative crunch, but the problem this time is that I really don't know when I'm going to be able to have time to sit down and make a considerable amount of jewelry. These are the days when I dream of having my own work space so that I can leave everything out mid-process and come back to it later. Ah well. I am just so thrilled to be getting a chance to showcase my wares! By the way, to all of you savvy readers, please let me know if you have any ideas for an inexpensive, but nice, way to make a banner for my booth. I could order one, but, truthfully, they're quite a bit more than I'd like to spend at this juncture. Any ideas for a good size, eye catching, and durable banner would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple ideas for a banner that I'll email you :)

    ReplyDelete